Six Sentences: "Sisyphus Revisited"

Inspired by the fabulous short stories of Paul D. Brazill, Patti Abbott, David Cranmer, Keith Rawson, and many others, I have finally decided to try to write some of my own. It's been a continual joy to read their fiction which is always fresh and inventive, and since it's been far too long since I've written any of my own, it seemed about the right time to sit down at the keyboard and get back to work.

I am very excited to have my first piece of flash fiction, "Sisyphus Revisited," accepted by Six Sentences. I had a lot of fun writing this one and am hoping to sit down and work on some new stories real soon.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. keep it up, mate. It's a gem of a story -a sharp gem at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job. Six sentences is quite a feat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Cullen! keep up the momentum! Keep building!

    ReplyDelete

"Test Tube Baby" by Sam Fuller (1936)

Test Tube Baby is the second novel from Samuel Fuller (here credited as “Sam Fuller”). Published in 1936 by Godwin, Publishers, it is among...